Good Gardener.

the place where they can sleep soundly is a sign of a peaceful place.

Good gardener is sleep in the morning sun.

 The garden in the early spring morning is still chilly.  We need a blanket or I need to hold my cat in this season. But my cat doesn't like to be embraced.  They are enough of the morning sun.

Cats wake up at the same time as birds start tweeting.  They catch birds and mice etc but they catch also the creatures I hate. It works well for our organic garden, I feel.

 I am sure, cats are good gardeners. They make a better place. 

Cats have a very good sense of smell and hearing, so the place where they can sleep soundly is a sign of a peaceful place.

Cats that live outside without owners are called "Nora neko " in Japanese.  "Nora" in Chinese characters "field" and "good". Gardening is also called "Nora sagyou" in Japanese.  Make the field better.