15 to 27 degrees

My favorite weed
 
My favorite weed

Beautiful bird was dead

Many things happen when the spring temperature exceeds 27 degrees Celsius. 

Insects that I hate start to work.  Sprouts of overwintering plants grow so fast. Animal breeding behavior etc...And today, another mysterious thing happened.

Shockingly and sadly, a beautiful little bird was dead in a container by the window. I wondered if he crashed into the window and fell down to the container, but never after he hit. Cats eat without a trace, so this is not the work of cats. It looks like it's fallen from the nest, but ... anyway I am so sad. 

I wrapped his corpse in beautiful green leaves, and then I buried him at the base of a beautiful tree. Immediately after that, it rained a lot until the next day. As if the sky was crying.

Rest in Peace, dear my season. You were my BGM, you are my one of flower...you were one of our hope. Thank you a lot.