My cafeteria.

Flowers picked before it rains and cats taking a nap.

Flowers picked before it rains and cats taking a nap.

From after sunset to 9 am,  it's chilly so cashmere is so feeling good on my bare skin, but it's like early summer in the daytime. I can't work in our organic garden from early morning to sunset as I did a few years ago. So I quit my garden work from the chilly early morning until 9 or 10 o'clock and I become doing desk work on a daily basis. Even here, which was cooler than others, climate change has made summers hotter than ever. No one in the area had an air conditioner six years before I moved here, I also installed an air conditioner two years ago. I don't use it as much as possible for myself.

Flowers are scattered by heavy rain and raining long, so pick the flowers that are in bloom before it rains and decorate them in the kitchen or balcony.  During the 3 o'clock break and on a rainy day, we drink tea while watching the flowers we picked, the cats sheltering from the rain, and the cats taking a nap.

It's definitely better than a stupidly small with crappy BGM cafes in the city, which is one of the reasons I don't want to go anywhere. Fortunately, my hand drip coffee is so good.