We are living in nature.

We are living in the nature. We alive in Animal's sight.

Our cottage in Animal's sight, in the nature.

We are living in the nature. Cottage and Rhododendron dilatatum.

Rhododendron dilatatum in the Spring rain.

The animals are observing us. We are alive in the sight of animals. I don't care about who thinks about me how at all, but I do care about how the animals judge me. I live so as not to be embarrassed as a human being. It's like them. 

Since I moved here, I fell in love with the trees I didn't like for so long. Their wild appearance is completely different from what I have seen so far. Trees are as they are. Azaleas are one of them, but I never thought that azaleas planted in human gardens were beautiful, and I was not interested in such Azaleas. It is really beautiful to see all of the leaves fallen, look like it has withered in the snow, start sprouting little by little, and bloom surrounded by other trees.  
They are really beautiful in nature with other trees. When we learn about their beauty, I understand that feeling humans want to plant them in the garden. But humans should not have been exposed to the beauty of the wild and nature. It ruins the value. The beauty of nature must be a privilege that can only be seen by those who reach it with their feet.

I moved the tree from nature and didn't plant it in the garden. I have come to live in nature. Nature is the garden as it is. I just walk with my cats in it every day.