The day after a rainy day.

White cat under the blue sky after a rainy day.

I love the day after a rainy day. Especially great in the morning. Probably everyone loves it. 
Plants, animals, insects ... everything that is alive. We can see that. 

I sowed seeds of cat grass in April. They are growing very beautifully. 
My cat eats them, and I like to see the sight.

Do you see the light from the darkness or are you afraid of the darkness from the dazzling world?

Incredible blue sky, deep inside of this blue sky is black and dark. That's amazing, isn't it? 
Of course, even if you paint black on paper and expose it to light, it will not look blue as the sky.
However, when we walk the distance called time or spend the time called distance, we can reach beautiful and gentle blue from the darkness. So does the sea. The seabed is dark and cold. If you give up and relax, the sun's rays will come out under the blue sky that shines like a galaxy on the surface of the water. I'm sure our heart is like that.

I got a washing machine for the first time in 6 years so I feel I got one up...Catch up with me in the past and overtake.

Anyway, I graduated from the coin laundry life, so I can live better.